Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Timex Men's Easy Reader Expansion Watch #T20031


I have many watches, from quite expensive to moderately expensive. All without exception have been serviced several times. Since the advent of the quartz crystal, I have always felt that unless you're in the market for a-watch-as-jewelry purchase, Timex is an unbeatable time-keeper and timelessly styled watch. For years, I'd been looking for a blue face watch that was not a Swatch. I like my watches classic and plain, with numerals, not objects, to show me the time. This watch is amazing looking and keeps excellent time. I set it by the atomic clock" once, and it is never more than a few seconds different. I also have an Iron Man Timex that my wife bought for me 10 years ago for the gym and other sports. The battery just ran out. Nothing beats a Timex for the classic styling, accurate time-keeping and the price! I bought Timex watches for my 4 grown-up daughters and several for my wife, after her Seiko that I bought in Fortunoff's stopped running after a year. My whole family is now addicted to Timex. The prices are so incredible,you can buy a bunch of different styles for the price of one fancier brand that works much less well. This is the way too go, for sure, unless you wear jewelry. I don't! Forget the Rolex and get tuned in to Timex, the very best look and value if you want to tell the time.Buy Timex Men's Easy Reader Expansion Watch #T20031!

No comments:

Post a Comment