Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Analog Watch #T43101


I love this watch. I bought a previous version of it in a department store about 8 years ago. The original watch is still working, but after 8 years of rugged outdoor use the band is almost worn through, the crystal had been scratched quite a bit, and paint is wearing off of the bezel. When it came time to replace the battery I decided to replace the whole watch instead, and was delighted to learn that it was still being sold. The only differences I notice with the new watch are that the band is a lighter shade of brown and it is MUCH easier to advance the date at the end of a month having fewer than 31 days. The face is easily read in the dark with a press of the dial. This is the only watch I wear, and I expect to be wearing it for at least another 8 years.Buy Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Analog Watch #T43101!

No comments:

Post a Comment