Friday, August 13, 2010

Timex Men's Expedition E-Instruments Tide and Temperature Watch #T41911


I'll admit, this watch took a little getting used to. After a week getting used to the watch and two months of wearing, this watch is outstanding. I live and work on the water and the tide feature is the best. Easily out performs any electronic watch with a tide feature. It does take a some time to get comfortable using but I now immediately distinguish the tide hand from the minute or hour hands (it's shaped differently). As one reviewer noted along with the instructions. The temperature feature is not useful unless removed from your wrist. The time and the tides were the reason for my purchase. If you're a fisherman or work with the tides this watch is perfect. I no longer carry a tide table in my back pocket. Buy Timex Men's Expedition E-Instruments Tide and Temperature Watch #T41911!

No comments:

Post a Comment