Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Timex Men's Premium Collection Retrograde Chronograph Watch #T2M429


Timex makes some really nice looking watches and this is one of them. There's nothing wasted on this watch--everything on it is useful. It may be a bit cluttered for some but I really like it. Definitely looks very sharp. What I don't like--the day of the month is nearly impossible to see. Numbers are so small and you really have to squint to make it out. That really annoys me. Also, the watch has no light, which surprised me. I would have loved a perpetual calendar too but I guess you can't have everything. Nice looking watch, and it's Timex so you know it is good quality. Just not perfect. Buy Timex Men's Premium Collection Retrograde Chronograph Watch #T2M429!

No comments:

Post a Comment