Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Timex Men's T Series Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch #T2M462


I ordered this watch from Amazon 4 months ago, when the only review for it mentioned losing 15 minutes a month. I thought maybe the reviewer had just gotten a bad one. I was right. This watch keeps great time. My Mac updates the time every morning via Apple's servers and my Timex is always within a second of the computer.

This is also the easiest-to-read watch I have ever owned. It's increasingly difficult to find a simple watch with a white face, black hands and actual numbers. Most models are so overloaded with useless features and dials -- I'm not going to test pilot any experimental aircraft today; I just want to know what time it is. If that's all you want, too, then this is the watch for you.Buy Timex Men's T Series Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch #T2M462!

No comments:

Post a Comment