Thursday, May 21, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Adventure Tech Digital Compass Watch #T42761


I have owned several Timex watches over the years with the last 2 being Expeditions. When I began researching for another watch with a compass I wanted one with an actually working compass & not just a digital one that you had to press a button everytime you wanted a reading. I checked on several different makes & they ranged in price from $99 to over $250. I found this Timex with a floating digital compass and for only $45. It also has the rotating bezel, another feature I wanted. Having owned Timex watches before with the only problems I ever had was the watchbands wearing out & the battery finally running down, I new it would be a great product. You can't beat a Timex for quality and affordability. This is my first purchase on Amazon and I was very pleased with how it went.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Adventure Tech Digital Compass Watch #T42761!

No comments:

Post a Comment