Friday, May 15, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman 50-Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T5E351


I really enjoyed this watch for about 18 months. It was at that point I began to notice cracks in the band. I was able to glue a couple of them until i just gave up. The band was disintegrating on my arm. I did wear it every day, but it saw little or no abuse as I sit behind a desk. Also the crystal is prone to scratching.

EDIT: I just called Timex. They will repair/replace for $10. They also suggested that WalMart may have prepaid Timex shipping envelopes in the Watch department. Swing by to pick one up and shipping there and back is on them. With this I would bump to 4 stars if I could have and if the crystal was better I'd give it 5.Buy Timex Men's Ironman 50-Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T5E351!

No comments:

Post a Comment