Friday, July 24, 2009

Timex Women's Classic Black Leather Strap Watch #T2M481


I have owned Timex watches forever. My husband bought this watch for me at Christmas to replace an old one that was falling apart. This would not have been my choice but it was similar to the one I had. The band is not replaceable since the little notch in the band makes it impossible to use another band other than the one on it and even Amazon does not have a leather band to replace it with. The length should be given an inch dimension since I have very small wrists and the last hole is too tight and the second to last is too loose. For the price it is okay but I am looking to find one that I can replace the band on when the leather wears out. Buy Timex Women's Classic Black Leather Strap Watch #T2M481!

No comments:

Post a Comment