Thursday, October 15, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Dress Black Leather Strap Watch #T2K661


I've had this watch for about a month. I wanted something dressy and a little retro. I previously bought another Timex with a steel bracelet, but it was just too heavy and too thick. It got in the way when I was typing and I could feel the weight of it on my wrist all of the time.
This watch is not as slim as some, but good enough. It doesn't snag on my shirt cuffs too much and I don't notice the weight. I didn't care for the strap it came with (also the strap buckle was quite thick and did still interfere when using the computer). But I replaced it with a Hadley Roma oiled leather strap and now I am very pleased with the watch overall.
The Indiglo makes it easy to read in dark situations.
PROS:
Good value, keeps time well, good style, indiglo, not too bulky or heavy.

CONS:
Original strap was a bit too much for my tastes and a little obtrusive physically. The hands can be a little difficult to see in some lighting situations.Buy Timex Men's Classic Dress Black Leather Strap Watch #T2K661!

No comments:

Post a Comment