Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IRONMAN* Triathlon® (O.V.A.) Optimal Viewing Angle


I bought this watch for my 9yr old son - He absolutely loves the watch. He never took it off since he got it!!! the band of the watch is ideal it does not get in the way the band strap is perfect - it has a tuck under feature to keep the band in place. My son loves the fact that it has 3 alarm 1. wake him up for school, 2. to remind the teacher dismal from school, 3. when home work is going over the time before his after-school sports to begin. The timer and stop watch lap mode motivate my son to work out daily to beat his best time - he told me to get a watch like his so we can both bike ride together.

I highly highly recommend parents to purchase this watch for their children.Buy IRONMAN* Triathlon® (O.V.A.) Optimal Viewing Angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment