Thursday, November 5, 2009

Timex Men's Automatic Brown Strap Watch #T2D941


I just want to say that I didn't have HUGE expectations when I found that Timex was making an automatic watch, but I thought I'd give it a shot as I don't own any watches that are electric. I don't like to wear my Omega to work every day!! If you like the idea of a self-wind watch that is affordable...this is your watch. It's got a sweeping second hand...a charge meter (which more expensive watches should have)...and a magnified date.

Something I wish it had...illuminated hands, for seeing the time at night.

It doesn't keep time as well as my ninety year old watch...but it's close enough!

I also love the clear back on the watch. It's interesting to be able to see the movement.

Best thing about the watch, is having a nice automatic movement for a reasonable price! Good job Timex! Buy Timex Men's Automatic Brown Strap Watch #T2D941!

No comments:

Post a Comment