Monday, November 9, 2009

Timex Expedition E-Compass Watch T49707

why four stars and not five for this very cool watch? probably only because the numbers on the dial are so very small. but what can one expect when timex packed so much into this watch. okay here is what i think...it is a big watch, but the black bezel against the yellow face makes the watch appear smaller than it is. it is a bit heavy, but no troubles. the strap is great, i realy like the silicone/rubber straps, i find them comfortable, tough, and unaffected by sweat and other moisture. the thermometer and the compass both seem very accurate - tides? i don't know; the time over the last month is accurate to within a second or so (i set it against directv). the numbers are small and at first i had some trouble distiguishing which hand was which, especially at night, but as i become familiar with the face it is easier and easier for me to interpret it quickly and correctly. I am not a jewelry person (i wear only the watch and my wedding ring) but i am pleased (proud?) of how the watch looks - though the people who have noticed it and complimented it so far seem to be the the twenty something group (i am 45). so all in all it is a GREAT and COOL watch and i am extremely happy i purchased it.Buy Timex Expedition E-Compass Watch T49707!

No comments:

Post a Comment