Thursday, December 10, 2009

Timex Expedition Dive Style Watch T49616


I purchased this Timex Expedition Dive watch looking for a sport watch that could be used for boating, swimming, skiing, golf, etc. yet look nice for casual wear. I wanted a watch that could be read at night without any light at a glance and has an easy to read dial. I really like the rubberized band that dries quickly unlike leather. I found just the watch, this Timex has an excellent combination of quality, functionality, appearance, & price. I just used it a my only timepiece for a week of skiing in Colorado where it got bounced around at altitudes up to 13,000 feet, dunked in a 103 degree hot tub followed by going out to dinner to upscale restaraunts. It performed very well and several people saw it asking what type of watch it was and where I got it. My skiing partner has a similar watch from Tag Heuer for which he paid a small fortune and didn't get any more in a watch except for a name that most people cannot read more than 2 feet away. I couldn't be more pleased.Buy Timex Expedition Dive Style Watch T49616!

No comments:

Post a Comment