Sunday, December 6, 2009

Timex Ironman Triathlon 30-Lap Traditional Midsize Watch #T5F641


I bought it 6 minth ago and still very happy with it. shipment was quick, price - low, quality of watch - perfect. I use it 3-4 times per week when do my swim-training in pool. I use there timer as well. very easy to use with 5th button feature!

the only minus I found is that my expectation size different. ordered watch looks to me smaller then I expect :)))

Timex Ironman Triathlon 30-Lap Traditional Midsize Watch #T5F641

but it is my own expectation mistake! I understand it. for another men I would recommend bigger, full size watch. I'll use those which I got with no problems any way! as I mentioned above - I don't use it every day, only for sport-training and very-very happy with it!


Buy Timex Ironman Triathlon 30-Lap Traditional Midsize Watch #T5F641!

No comments:

Post a Comment