Sunday, December 13, 2009

Timex Men's Premium Collection Silver-Tone Perpetual Calendar Watch #T2J881


I've owned this Timex Perpetual for over two months now, and I must say, this is hands down the most accurate and attractive watch I've ever owned. The subtle but handsomely textured face and well contrasted hands are amazingly legible allowing the user to ascertain the time with a quick glance, as easily as digital's readout. And you know what you read is THE time, or incredibly darn close to it. I myself set my watch *once* 60+ days ago to the right time, and to date the thing has only lost 5 seconds! As for the crystal and band, both are holding their luster quite well, remaining scratch-free and pleasing to the eye (with the exception of the clasp itself, which has scuffed a bit, but I am rough on my watches). Even the Indiglow light works quite well, even though it's usually not needed given the hands' and pips' decent luminous glow in the dark. Top all that off with a 7-year battery (which has to be changed at the factory so they can recalibrate the perpetual calendar - the only real minus on my checklist), and you have yourself an exceptional timepiece.Buy Timex Men's Premium Collection Silver-Tone Perpetual Calendar Watch #T2J881!

No comments:

Post a Comment