Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Timex 5F931 Women's Optimal Viewing Angle Sport Watche - Pink


For some reason I feel like there are functions that I am not using because I am not quite sure if I have figured it out fully. I have been using the watch as how I can for now. Timing my run and timing my walk time. But it only gives you two intervals and doesn't loop them (as far as I can tell). So once you finish your run interval then the walk interval then the intervals stop. You don't want to be keying in and resetting it when you are supposed to be running again. So that is a pain in the butt.

The swim functions are just ok. For proper swim workouts it doesn't match up to the second timer clock. If you were just swimming endurance for 1500 and wanted to count your laps.. then ok. But if you are doing different strokes on a pace it isn't that useful. I have started to let the timer just keep running and I do the math calculations in my head for the pace times... I don't know.. I guess I was expecting more.

Now that I have purchased it I think I should have spent more on a watch that calculates my heart rate too.

Now I know what I don't want next time I can focus on what I want.Buy Timex 5F931 Women's Optimal Viewing Angle Sport Watche - Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment