Monday, July 26, 2010

Timex Expedition Brown Leather/Nylon Watch 41181


I purchased this watch because I needed an analog watch with 24 hour time showing on the dial for an upcoming trip overseas. I was very pleased with the watch as a whole because it is the most feminine-looking one I could find, the band is comfortable, the price is very reasonable, the numbers 1 through 12 are easy to read and I love the Indiglo feature which allows you to read the time in low light and when it's dark by pressing on the stem and the face lights up. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had a very hard time reading the numbers 13 through 24 - which was the reason I needed this type of watch in the first place. In hindsight I realize that this was because the watch face was smaller and more feminine than the other watches I looked at and perhaps if I'd gotten a bigger face - I wouldn't have had trouble reading it. You have to decide what's more important to you.Buy Timex Expedition Brown Leather/Nylon Watch 41181!

No comments:

Post a Comment