Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Timex Men's Expedition Classic Analog Watch #T44921


I bought this watch to wear while working in the yard and around the house. It replaced a Timex Expedition that had lasted over 15 years. This time, I wanted only an analog dial - no lap timers, stopwatches and other gizmos. The old Timex had these features and it seemed like every time I flexed my wrist, a button would get inadvertantly pushed causing an alarm to be set, or some other feature to activate. I would find out about it when the alarm would start beeping in the middle of the night. I could never figure out what combination of buttons to push to deactivate the alarm, either.

When I bought this watch, I was really going for something simple, rugged and clearly visible. The numbers on the watch face are much larger than average, making them very visible, even in the dark. The large numbers actually glow in the dark, making it nice when BBQing in low light or after dark. Also, the Indiglo light is handy. The surprise about this watch is how nice it looks. The band is real leather. The face is black. One consideration: the case is larger than normal, making it seem beefy....a man's watch.

I highly recommend this watch for everyday wear, even in an office environment. It's almost a shame to subject it to the wear and tear of yard work, but that's what I intend to do.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Classic Analog Watch #T44921!

No comments:

Post a Comment