Saturday, July 10, 2010

Timex Expedition with Chronograph T41101


I have been using Timex Expedition watches for several years, but the previous ones were of the plastic body variety and tended to look cheap and scuffed after a while. This one has a metal case and band, which adds a little class to the great functionality of this watch. I'm a pilot and travel quite a bit, so I appreciate the second digital time zone setting, which I always leave on Coordinated Universal(Zulu)Time. For day-to-day timekeeping, I just reset the hands when I'm in a different time zone, and this does not affect the underlying digital settings, which I leave on home time and Zulu time. Add to that the stopwatch, coundown timer and Indiglo backlight, and I have everything I want of a watch: good looks and functionality. It keeps very accurate time, and is never more than a few seconds off. The batteries on these models last about two years. You would pay several hundred dollars for a watch like this if it had one of the fancier brand names on it.Buy Timex Expedition with Chronograph T41101!

No comments:

Post a Comment