Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Timex Men's Sport Luxury Automatic Bracelet Watch #T2M516


After reading some dismal reviews I had to give my opinion. I have a Swiss watch that was in for repair (yet again) and I decided to buy two Timex Automatics figuring I could always keep them as backups. Well this one (T2M516) is now my everyday watch and the rest stay on the watch-winder at home.

Pros:
The watch looks great.
The black finish is classy and unique
It's a "man's" watch. Heavy, sporty and durable
Timex lifetime warranty = 5 bucks

Cons:
Runs a bit fast (2-3 mins per day). Sent in for warranty, came back with same results.
Yes date is very small (but I have a cell phone that tells me that plus weather, maps and my next appt)

If you want an Automatic, just remember this: even the best Swiss watches require costly overhauls every 3-5 years. You could buy 15 of these at a lower price in that time.
Buy Timex Men's Sport Luxury Automatic Bracelet Watch #T2M516!

No comments:

Post a Comment