Monday, September 13, 2010

Timex Men's T Series Chronograph Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch #T2M470


The watch is beautiful and it is precise however, at first I was a little disapointed. It is advertised to have a perpetual calendar. However, when I received the watch, it was not running and the date was off by what appeared as 3 days. The crown was pulled 2 stops. After pushing it back in it started. Since the date was off I had to set the date whitch is not recommended since you have no way to see if the mounth and the year is right. So, for now, I still have no way to be sure if it is set properly. On February 29th, this year(2008) I will see. I still might have to return the watch.
The propect of having to return the watch every 6 years to have the battery changed is not very appealing.
The other problem I had was with the user instructions. Since the instructions are made for several model, you have to do a lot of guesswork.
So I would say that the product is great but that the operational and support design is not so good.
Buy Timex Men's T Series Chronograph Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch #T2M470!

No comments:

Post a Comment