Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Timex Midsize/Unisex Ironman Triathlon 75 Lap HI-TI Watch #T5J691


This watch is great for almost any function. I love that the digital screen can be turned off for a more professional/office look. Also, it is an Ironman, so you know it's great for training. I enjoy that it can be charge on light too. I've really enjoyed this watch so far and I'm hoping that like all the other Ironman watches I've owned, it will last a long time.

I'm giving this a 5 though since I can't give a 4.5. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but if I was paying the retail price, I would expect a lot more. It doesn't have some things that my other Ironman watches have had - such as a countdown/count-up timer and the ability to store stopwatch workouts with average and best laps (or a Memo function, but I never really used that anyway). Also, this does seem to be a one piece band, so if it breaks, I likely can't repair that myself.

This is all a fine compromise for me though since I get a very stylish best of both worlds - Ironman multi-function and analog in a stylish package. Definitely recommended.Buy Timex Midsize/Unisex Ironman Triathlon 75 Lap HI-TI Watch #T5J691!

No comments:

Post a Comment