Monday, June 29, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T45191


I bought this watch as a replacement for an older Timex that had similar features. I love the features -- both analog and digital, alarm, timer, Indiglo, multiple time zones (it says three but it really is one analog and two digital time zones). Unfortunately the rotating bezel did not work at all -- the numbers are there but it does not rotate at all. This was one of the reasons I bought this model.

When it arrived, I started to set the time, alarm, etc. The buttons were slow to respond and then it started beeping continuously (like a loud alarm) and none of the buttons worked at all. I could not get it to stop making noise and it did so for almost an hour.

Eventually it stopped making noise and seemed to begin working properly again. I had read the other negative review but dismissed it as a one-time defect. Now that it has happened to me and did so right out of the box, I do not recommend this watch.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T45191!

No comments:

Post a Comment