Monday, June 1, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Classic Digital Chrono Alarm TimerWatch #T41091


This watch is everything I expected and more. The functions are more than adequate. The visibility is xlnt since I don't wear glasses when I walk/jog....and I can still see the CHRONO values easily. The velcro strap provides for very quick ON and OFF and unlike a band with holes...this band can be "fine tuned" for maximum comfort....so it doesn't jiggle or feel too tight. The watch is very lightweight and comfortable.
The 4 function buttons are very well designed....low profile and rounded on the edges.....so "snags" are never a problem. The functions are so well designed and intuitive that I didn't even need to read the manual. Aesthetics are very nice also.
I love this watch and if I ever lost it and had to replace it for double the Amazon price....I'd do it in a heartbeat. Five stars for Timex. Five stars for Amazon.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Classic Digital Chrono Alarm TimerWatch #T41091!

No comments:

Post a Comment