Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Digital Compass Watch #T77862


I read a lot of positive reviews before purchasing the watch. I think I got one of the few lemons with most of the watches working properly. Initially, all of the functions of the watch worked really well. However, after a few weeks just pushing a button would cause the watch to sometimes reset. I took it to the Grand Canyon on a volunteer trip, and it really got bad. The compass function would not work at all. The alarm function was fair. The clock function was OK. I assume that the nearly 20 degree night temperature may have been too much for the watch. All of the functions are working perfectly now that I am back home. I still like the watch like an old friend with faults, but I would not trust my life with it. A friend mentioned that maybe the battery is weak. Buy Timex Men's Expedition Digital Compass Watch #T77862!

No comments:

Post a Comment