Saturday, August 22, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Adventure Tech Coastline Temp SensorWatch #T49051


I am a swimmer, and I wanted a watch that would give accurate water temperatures as well as tell me the time and date. This watch does all of that. I tested it against a calibrated lab thermometer and it was right on. It gives accurate water temp readings within a few minutes. Air temp readings are another mater, you have to take it off your wrist, put it in the shade, and wait 5 to 10 minutes for a accurate reading, but then it is right on. The tide function is worthless. I've been to lots of coastal locations all over the world, and I've never seen anyplace where the tides conform to a set time interval, which is the the way the tide function works on this watch, but anyone who needs to know about tides already knows that. All in all I am very happy with the watch.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Adventure Tech Coastline Temp SensorWatch #T49051!

No comments:

Post a Comment