Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Metal Field Analog Black Leather Strap Watch #T46181


I have owned this watch for over three months. So far, it's proven to be an exceptional value for the money.

I am very rough on watches; I tend to smash them against hard surfaces, wash them unexpectedly in the laundry, step on them mistakenly and the like.

This watch hasn't suffered a bit from my abuse. The dial window does not scratch or gouge easily; the few times I have managed to mar it, a little rubbing cleared up the mark. The couple of trips in the washing machine has not managed to stop the movement. And stepping on it only hurts my foot.

The Indiglo face is exceptionally bright. The wristband's unique design -- you poke the latch through the nylon band material -- makes fitting my jumbo-sized wrist a snap.

My skin is also sensitive to many metals, and while the stainless steel back of this watch will occasionally cause some minor irritation, it's caused far fewer itching and swelling episodes than the LL Bean Field Watch it is replacing (and which cost four times as much).

Overall, one of the smartest $40 investments I've ever made.Buy Timex Men's Expedition Metal Field Analog Black Leather Strap Watch #T46181!

No comments:

Post a Comment