Monday, August 31, 2009

Timex Unisex Gray Ironman Sleek iControl Watch #T5K050


While this watch is great what I'll assume was its intended purpose (worn while exercising: running, walking, bike riding, etc.) I must admit I use it more often when riding my motorcycle.

I've got a helmet kit that allows me to plug in my iPod and play music through some speakers, and up until now I've had to just deal with the random shuffle that I get. But with this godsend, I'm able to wrap the watch around one of my handlebars and I'm able to control my music on the freeway at 60 mph without trying to fiddle with my iPod manually.

I've used this so often for long, 2-3 hour rides that I can't imagine riding without it.Buy Timex Unisex Gray Ironman Sleek iControl Watch #T5K050!

No comments:

Post a Comment