Friday, September 4, 2009

Timex IRONMAN Triathlon 42-Lap Dress Watch T56381


I've had this watch for about a month now and had no real complaints. It was bought as a replacement for my Casio because though functional the older watch was easily prone to nasty scratches that were becoming an eye-sore. This is not the case with this Timex. I keep it on at all times and even my playful dogs had yet to make so much of the slightest of marks on the thing. It holds up to abuse quite well and then some. My only gripe (not really a complaint) is that it wasn't offered with a metal band. The resin band it comes with is actually nicer than I expected, but this watch's clone with the gray face and black numbers does come with a metal band that should fit it, but doesn't, (I know because I ordered one as a "replacement band" from Timex and was irked to discover that the pin holes do not align). Aside from that, this is a very good watch with all the features that you'd expect, is easy to read, and acceptably accurate, (mine only looses about 4 seconds a week).Buy Timex IRONMAN Triathlon 42-Lap Dress Watch T56381!

No comments:

Post a Comment