Sunday, September 20, 2009

Timex Men's Premium Collection Perpetual Calendar Watch #T2B941


For the $38 -20% price you get a lot of watch. That's the good news. The bad news is that it is a lot of watch: it's too big. The watch is 1.5 inches wide and .5 in thick, and I'm aware of it when I swing my arm. Another gripe: the crystal sticks way out so I know it's going to get all scratched up. The leather band, though comfortable, is big for a small wrist; I'll probably buy an adjustable metal band later on.
Overall I like it because it's cheap and has lots of features. The perpetual date is a winner, as is the indiglo light (although the day/date window is confusing. You get a seven-year battery and a free mail-in battery replacement (with $7 handling chg).
A lot of watch. I'll see if I can wear the watch or if the watch will wear me.Buy Timex Men's Premium Collection Perpetual Calendar Watch #T2B941!

No comments:

Post a Comment