Friday, September 18, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Two-Tone Bracelet Watch #T32747


No need for me to look at a calendar anymore. (Well, I'll gladly look at a Playmate calendar, but let's not go there.) If I need to discern the day or date, all I need do is take a peak at my wrist, which sports the handsome (yet comfortably casual) TIMEX MEN'S CLASSIC TWO-TONE BRACELET WATCH. There's a day/date display at 3:00 o'clock on the face of this nifty timepiece; but there's so much more.

With a 10-year battery, this stainless steel watch just runs (and runs). And I'm told it's water resistant to a depth of 100 feet--although I hope I never have to find out. Yet what I love the most about this Timex is its patented 'Indiglo' feature; just press the stem (or knob), and the face lights up. Should I wake up in the dark, all I need do is press my watch to check the time. It's 3:13 a.m.? Okay. I'm rolling over and going back to sleep, thank you very much.

The best compliment you can give a timepiece is taking one for granted; that's reliability you don't even have to think about. And when it comes to reliability--coupled with delightful affordability--you can't go wrong putting the TIMEX MEN'S CLASSIC TWO-TON BRACELET WATCH on your wrist. Two tons? Oops, two-tone. Had me worried for a minute.
--D. Mikels, Esq.Buy Timex Men's Classic Two-Tone Bracelet Watch #T32747!

No comments:

Post a Comment