Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Digital Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T78587


I purchased my original Timex watch around 1980. It has been a wonderful watch surviving a couple of few battery changes, two replacement twistoflex bands and a lot of use. Over the years there has been some corrotion on my 1980 model making the buttons dificult to use, so about eight years back I started looking for a replacement.

Styles change and digital watched all seemed to address the needs of runners and deep sea divers. I was stunned and delighted to find the Timex Men's Classic Digital watch with a twistoflex band. Now I have a dress watch!
My one demerit, thus only a four star rating, is for the band being one twistoflex link too tight.
Many folks make think me nuts for carrying on about a plain Timex watch but it is every thing I want in a watch. Also I know two other folks that still cherish their +25 year old classic Timex watches. I may buy another so I have it when I need one in 2036.Buy Timex Men's Classic Digital Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T78587!

No comments:

Post a Comment