Friday, March 20, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42-Lap Combo Dual Tech Watch #T56381


I owned this watch for 3 years

the display is not green like the picture, but black and white. Check other pictures on the net.

It is way too heavy. It weights as much as 3 other watches I have together. I am sure you could use it as self defense weapon. Now that the 2 batteries are dead (yes there are 2 batteries inside), I'll try to sell it for scrap metal :-)

Yes, this is actually TWO Watches, there is no synch between the digital and the analog (not like casios for exemple where the analog is controlled thru push buttons)

WAY Too heavy, heavier than my mobile phone.

Does not look that great this big bulky plain steel frame with a useless crown, and black and white display.

The back is very difficult to open if you want to service it yourself Buy Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42-Lap Combo Dual Tech Watch #T56381!

No comments:

Post a Comment