Saturday, March 21, 2009

Timex Unisex Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50/100 Watch #T54281


I've purchased this same exact watch before and it worked great. Used it for swimming, running, and everything in between. Not a problem with the first watch. I decided to purchase the same exact watch again through amazon.com since my first watch was getting pretty beat up. I'd had it for years and the wrist band was about to go. The silver grey paint was starting to flake off. The new second watch looked exactly as my first watch except the 2nd day I used it for my usuall swimming sessions I noticed the watch a few hours later had fogged and water had gottten into the watch were it shorted out the crystal display. Bad luck of the draw!?!?!? I'll probably buy another of the same model and figure that this one just happened to be a lemon.


Buy Timex Unisex Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50/100 Watch #T54281!

No comments:

Post a Comment