Friday, March 20, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42 Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T56371


The band on this watch broke within 6 months. I have searched for another band, but Timex makes this in such a way that you have to buy a whole new watch to get the band. I noticed, while researching, that another person got stuck with this trick also. I feel so disgusted looking at this watch that I want to just throw it in the trash now. It still looks like brand new, but the little flimsy clasp with the Ironman symbol on it (right where it clips onto the watch) separated. The next time I bought a man's watch, I spent triple the money (NOT ON A TIMEX) and that watch is doing great. If Timex keeps pulling this trick, I'll never buy another Timex watch as long as I live...I'll do my research before buying next time IF I ever decide to buy another Timex.Buy Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42 Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T56371!

No comments:

Post a Comment