Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dress Watch with Leather Strap


I fell in love with this economical little watch when searching endlessly for a nice little brown leather strapped timex. Then I sent the link to my Secret Santa. But when I received the gift, the watch didn't work. Correction: it only worked if you HELD in the crown! The second you let go, it stopped. So I exchanged it for another, waited, and alas...the same thing. What a shame! The watch is so pretty, so perfect for someone like me who wears both gold and silver (it's sort of two-tone). Not wanting to chance another, I returned it and ordered a Seiko. It was very disappointing, and embarrassing as this was a gift and I had to have the buyer's credit card credited and she needs to send me a check. How awkward!Buy Dress Watch with Leather Strap!

No comments:

Post a Comment