Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Timex Midsize Expedition Outdoor Performance Chrono Alarm Timer Watch #T48013


I am currently on my third one of these. It is the best watch I have found and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find another. It is a nice smaller version of the Timex Expedition, perfect for women. The band is a comfortable combination of leather and mesh and withstands a lot of abuse. I have worn it while running, lifting, swimming and doing a lot of manual labor. The display is very clear and I love the date and day of the week. I use that function so often that if I have a dress watch on, I am continually look at it to see what the date is. It is a great everyday sport watch and I will probably buy another one when I wear this one out! The only downside is that it is not the most attractive watch out there and so cannot be worn as a dressy option.Buy Timex Midsize Expedition Outdoor Performance Chrono Alarm Timer Watch #T48013!

No comments:

Post a Comment