Saturday, November 20, 2010

Timex Women's Watch #T2H331


I hate to give one star, but there's not much else one can do after a product lasts for about five days. I bought the men's style of this watch back in January, and I really enjoyed it. It looks very good, and seemed to be sufficiently waterproof, as is claimed. My girlfriend also liked my watch, and needed a new one, so when I went back to the States I bought her one. About four days later, hers got water in the case, and soon thereafter died. Worse yet, my own watch died several days later. So out of two watches of this style, the average lifespan is about four months. I know it has a warranty, but as I am now in Brazil, it would be impossible for me to ship it both ways without paying more than the value of the watch. Sad, as the design is very pleasing on the eyes and I enjoyed mine for the first few months.

Christoph BerenottoBuy Timex Women's Watch #T2H331!

No comments:

Post a Comment