Saturday, November 6, 2010

Timex Men's Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Flix Fullsize Watch #T5G391



This is a terrible watch, easily the worst watch I've ever owned. And I'm someone who has bought Timex "ironman" watches for 20 years because of their combination of durability and price. But the last two ironman watches I've bought have convinced me to move to a different brand. This last watch literally fell apart within 2 months of purchase. The watch-glass is surrounded by a plastic faceplate, that is fabricated to "look" like it is securely bolted to the watch. In reality it is only glued on there and it fell apart slowly over a couple of weeks. The battery also went out on this watch 2 months after I had bought it. The watch itself ended up in the trash, and Timex ended up on my "do-not-buy" list. Don't waste your time with this watch. Buy Timex Men's Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Flix Fullsize Watch #T5G391!

No comments:

Post a Comment