Sunday, November 28, 2010

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Impulse Watch #T5E141


I liked the watch, but unfortunately I am sending it back. I really wanted a watch that had a count down timer. I examined the information that Timex had on their web page, about this watch. They said that it had a "timer", so I purchased it from Amazon. The company that shipped it for you was very efficient, and I was really excited when it arrived. It is a really cute watch, and is feminine looking, which is rare in a digital watch. I was really disappointed to find that it did not have the count down timer. Other than that it was great. I can't vouch for how well it operates, because I haven't used it. Thank you for reading this, and if anyone at Amazon can contact Timex, and tell them that they have false advertising on their web site, I'm sure that they would listen to Amazon more than one disappointed customer.Buy Timex Women's 1440 Sports Impulse Watch #T5E141!

No comments:

Post a Comment